TRAVEL PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT (PTA) – Travel (PTA) or local contract (PTA) for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Silver Spring, MD. Strong Rehab and Nursing Team.
The facility is quality of care driven and believes in providing their patients and clinicians the ideal working environment.
The Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) works under the direct supervision of a Physical Therapist (PT) to implement selected components of patient treatment, obtain data related to the intervention provided, and make modifications to either progress the patient as directed by the Physical Therapist (PT) or to ensure patient safety and comfort.
Required Education, Certifications and Licenses:
- Graduate with an Associate’s Degree in Applied Science and pass the National Certification Exam
- Experience: Previous experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility setting preferred
- Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) State licensure or be eligible for state licensure
- Current CPR card or certificate
BENEFITS for CCI Travel Physical Therapist Assistant:
- Competitive compensation and personalized service
- 100% Medical and Dental coverage from your first day of employment. 3 different Health plans to choose from that best fits your needs,
- Housing stipend
- Meals and Incidentals
- Weekly pay schedule with Direct Deposit
- $1200 Continuing ED/CEU assistance and local inservices (free of cost)
- Free access to MedBridge for 1 year.
- 401 K Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE Critical Connection TEAM
- We know our clients, visit their facilities, and ensure they are making a positive impact in the communities we all serve!
- We live and work where you do, giving back to the community and making a positive impact on the staffing industry!
- We are a niche firm that’s run by Therapists, working exclusively with therapy professionals just like you!
- We consider your individual skills, your aspirations, and your lifestyle, to ensure a match that is the right career move for today and well into the future.
We encourage employees to focus on their professional goals and seek opportunities to develop their career. To that end, we offer several opportunities for career advancement such as:
- Continuing education assistance
- Assistance with professional dues and licensure
- Ongoing clinical and administrative support
Join the CCI team today by calling us Toll-Free at 1-877-221-2981 or Locally at 301-337-6921.
Visit us online at www.therapycareers.com
Submit your confidential resume directly to www.therapycareers.com/submit-resume/ and make the connection today!