Full-Time Travel/Contract Physical Therapists (PT) to provide home care to patients when skilled health care in their home means independence, comfort and the possibility of a faster recovery.
Advance your career with one of the finest home-health providers.
Paid Training and Orientation for CCI Physical Therapists/PT in Towson, MD.
Average Weekly Take Home for Travel PT: $1950-$2000 after taxes with first-day health benefits.
Guaranteed Hours/Visits per week. You have a Pay per visit option or a guaranteed 40 hrs per week for 29-31 patient visit per week. High per visit rate or High Hourly/Traveler Take Home rates.
As a Travel/Local contract Physical Therapist (PT) for our client’s Home Health division, you will be responsible for clinical assessments, plan of care development and case management. You must also have strong written and oral communication with interpersonal skills. Team collaboration and clinical reasoning are also necessary.
BENEFITS for Travel Physical Therapist (PT):
- FREE exceptional, fully-furnished private housing or comparable housing allowance
- Tax Advantage Program
- Sign-on bonus
- Mileage or drive time if working between two facilities
- Paid weekly
- Medical benefits package 1st day of employment
- One-on-one personalized service
- Wonderful and exciting locations
- Licensure reimbursement if placed in that state
- Continuing education offered after each 13-week contract
- Great compensation
- 401 K Plan
Visit us online at www.therapycareers.com and please feel free to contact us toll-free @ 1-877-221-2981 or locally at 301-337-6921.
Submit your confidential resume to www.therapycareers.com/submit-resume/ and make the connection today!