TRAVEL (SLP) SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST– Travel/Local Contract (SLP/CCC) opportunity in an Outpatient Pediatric setting. This is a multidisciplinary facility with a Supportive Administration, Leadership, and Clinical Team in North Aurora, IL. First Day Health Benefits, Guaranteed hours and exceptional weekly take home. Immediate start date is available.
Must have your CCC’s
Speech-language pathologists (SLP/CCC) work with pediatric patients who are suffering from, or are prone to, disorders related to speech, language, cognitive-communication, voice, swallowing, and fluency. In order to address patients’ needs, the speech-language pathologist (SLP) develops individualized plans that take into account the patient’s needs, progress, and eventual discharge plans.
- Determine appropriate speech therapy language (SLP) programs and make adjustments as necessary
- Masters degree in Speech-Language Pathology (SLP) from an accredited speech-language pathology program
- Speech Therapy license, or pending, in Illinois
- Certificate of Clinical Competency (CCC)
ABOUT CRITICAL CONNECTION:
Locally owned and operated with a national reach, Critical Connection, Inc. is your ultimate resource for Travel Therapy opportunities in the Mid-Atlantic. We have relationships with facilities, hospitals, and private practices that you won’t find anywhere else. Join the CCI family today and experience an exceptional advantage in reaching your career goals.
- Housing stipend
- Meals and Incidentals Plan
- Mileage or drive time if working between two facilities
- Paid weekly
- Medical and dental from your first day
- One-on-one personalized service
- Wonderful and exciting locations
- Licensure reimbursement if placed in that state
- Continuing education offered after each 13-week contract
- Great compensation
- 401 K Plan
Questions? Call us directly at 301-337-6921. Visit us online at www.therapycareers.com
Submit your confidential resume directly to https://therapycareers.com/submit-resume/and make the connection today!